After 52 days, the Sri Chinmoy Self-Transcendence Race was brought to an end with 11 runners all completing their own personal goals of self-transcendence. Between them the runners completed 31,166 miles in the space of just a few weeks. Stutisheel Lebedev, from Ukraine, completed his goal of 3100 miles in the final evening, bringing his total of finishes to ten.
Stutisheel Lebedev crosses the finish line.
The sixth runner to finish.
Several of the finishers.
Last five minutes of the race.
- Andrea Marcato: 43 : days 03:20:27
- Ashprihanal Aalto: 45 days 16:28:47
- Lo Wei-Ming: 46 days 15:01:43
- Vasu Duzihy 48 days 10:59:02
- Susan Marshall: 50 days 16:23:53
- Stutisheel Lebedev: 51 days 15:37:47
- Huang Lan Yang - 3,000.2 miles
- Stephen Redfern - 2728 miles
- Kaneenika Janakova - 2658.9 miles
- Ananda-Lahari Zuscin - 2637.5 miles
- Nirbhasa Magee - 1543.2 miles
- Race Photos at Sri Chinmoy Ultra
- Race videos at Vimeo
- Photos and Videos at Instagram
- Media links 2022
More about:View event page »
The 27th Annual Sri Chinmoy Self-Transcendence 3100 Mile Race